Weeder's World

Welcome to the chaos. Expect the unexpected. Just kidding. I'm currently a student at Kent State in the geology department. Hopefully graduating....soon!!

Thursday, May 04, 2006

I'm done

I'm completely sick of school. I can't wait til we are done with this semester. I'm now regreting the fact I didn't apply for Dec graduation too. I'm hoping a good, long summer break will be the answer to all my problems. A few of my friends are graduating in May/August and leaving...not helping my mood at all. But I'm really excited for them, all of them have great grad programs or jobs to go into. I wish you all the best. I hope we can keep in touch when you are all become big and important people. I hope everyone has a great summer and we stay in touch.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brian Michael Kelley said...

I hope we can all stay in touch too! I'm excited about the future, but I know I'll miss my friends. I hope you get some rest this summer so you can recharge your batteries. I know how hard you worked on KSGS this year, and I definitely know how exhausting it can be. You really have done a fantastic job with the club, so I hope you feel it was worth it. Thanks for all your hard work!

2:23 AM  
Blogger BJ Arnold said...

Rest this summer?? Field camp BABY!! Probably will be the hardest thing you'll ever do, but in the end it will be the most fun and most rewarding experience of your life!

You'd better keep in touch or I'll hunt you down and shoot you with a paintball gun!!

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home